Women’s Haircut & Hairstyle
If the wrong women’s hairstyle is created for the wrong face shape, the result is a disaster. In fact, even a well executed women’s haircut is performed on the wrong face shape, the result is still not going to be good. Hairstyles are essentially about shape and geometry. It’s all about putting the perfect frame around a person’s face to balance and bring perspective to the overall shape.
- Minimize non pleasing attributes.
- Promote and compliment positive ones.
Once this important objective is achieved, then bringing the hairstyle to life with texture and colors should follow.
A good Ohio hair stylist will just know instinctively what shape will or won’t suit you. It is also very important and handy for you to understand face shape suitability as well as it will help you to understand what does and does not work for you and why.
Men’s Haircut & Hairstyle
Men who visit the Columbus Ohio hair salon just once a year are rare these days. Nowadays, maintaining stylish hair is part of the daily routine just like keeping the body hair neat. Here are just a few basic tips for men’s hairstyles:
- Short men’s haircut are best styled using gel. Gel gives short hair styles sufficient hold. Using the right amount of gel is very important. Porcupine quills and the concrete look are out of style right now
- Wax or pomade is the right choice if you like your hair to fall softly. The products should also have a pleasant fragrance
- Gel is not suitable for longer hair because it makes long hair rigid and hard to style
- Hair wax or styling crème helps to create a natural Men’s hair style. You should use hair spray with some caution after you have applied gel or wax to your hair. While the hair spray will provide hold, it can also make your hair appear fatty and bedraggled