1. Will permanent or Demi permanent color be used? Permanent hair color isn’t permanent in the sense that it never fades, but in the fact that it changes the structure of the hair permanently. So, unless you’re lightening hair or covering a lot of grey, a demi/semi-permanent color is the way to go. Make sure it’s ammonia free and PH balanced to keep your hair in optimum condition.
2. What is the maintenance and upkeep? See how often you will need touch-ups. The further you go from natural color, the higher the maintenance the color, and the more frequently you’ll have to have it retouched.
3. Discuss dryer use afterwards. If lighteners are being used (as they are in highlights) do not go under a dryer afterwards – additional heat causes the lighteners to act too aggressively and creates unrepairable damage. A glaze or gloss ( think top coat of a manicure ) should follow to highlights.
4. How long will the results last? Semi, Demi and permanent color can all have different longevity. Porosity and condition of the hair can also affect results. Discuss so you know what to expect and can plan accordingly.
5. What is the recommended home maintenance? Sulfate free or color extend shampoos may be prescribed. You invested in the service so be sure to discuss how to keep it beautiful.
Welcome to Nonia’s Hair Salon, the premiere Hilliard Ohio hair salon. I take pride in providing Columbus and Hilliard the latest styles and techniques in haircuts, hair color, highlights, makeup, bridal services and more. Only at Nonia’s Hair Salon in Hilliard Ohio will you receive a stylist who is certified as a Pravana Colorist, and carries Schwarzkopf color to ensure a wide range of color options to customize your perfect look. – an exclusive to Hair Salons in Hilliard, Ohio.
Hilliard – Mill Run
3639 Ridge Mill Drive
Hilliard, OH 43026
Hilliard Ohio Hair Salon
Get to Know Me! Nonia’s Salon, a hair salon in Hilliard, Ohio is, eclectic, and friendly. I am a color and cut specialists, making me the master of creating the ultimate look you desire and making you the talk amongst your friends. You are not just a customer, but family, so you receive a warm welcome every time you stop by!
Top Hilliard, OH Hair Salon
I accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover & Debit cards. Please book online! NEW CLIENTS RECIEVE 20% OFF!
If humidity causes your hair to become limp and lifeless, the best solution is to get a layered haircut. Blunt cut styles leave too much weight on the length of the hair, causing it to lie flat against the head. This can be especially problematic for those with very thin, fine hair. Layers add dimension and texture throughout the hair, thus preventing limp locks even in humid weather.
You can also combat the effects of humidity as you style your hair. When styling, try using as few products as possible because excessive use of styling gels and creams weighs hair down. It is also a good idea to use a clarifying shampoo at least once a week to remove product build up. One option is to use a light spray or get to add volume at the roots and leave the rest of your hair product-free. You can also create volume by lightly blow-drying your hair at the roots.
One of the biggest styling problems created by humid weather is frizz, which often impacts those with curly or thick, course hair. The best way to combat frizz caused by humid weather is to start with a great haircut. For curly hair, choose a cut that is long and slightly angled. Longer hair will create more weight on the hair strands, helping to prevent excessive curling and frizz. Cuts that are angled or slightly layered will keep hair from looking too bulky.
You can also use styling products such as a anti-humidity hair products. These products contain silicon that helps enhance shine and lock in moisture, thus preventing your hair from looking frizzy. Also, instead of blow-drying curly air, scrunch hair gently with fingers to define curls and allow your hair to air dry. Blow-drying saps hair of moisture and greatly increases the amount of frizz.
Looking for a Ohio hair stylist that you can trust to make your hair look amazing? Nonia wolf, a Hilliard hair stylist and hair colorist, is the hair stylist you have been looking for.
Having worked in a well developed high end Columbus hair salon she has developed a strong background for hair, and professionalism. The amount of knowledge acquired over the years has made her a color specialist. You will find that she only uses top of the line products, from color to color maintenance to ensure the quality of your hair. With reasonable prices, and a relaxing environment her loft offers a quality experience.
Individually, Nonia is accomplished and highly recognized in the Columbus, Ohio as a hair stylist and hair colorist. In her years as a hair stylist she has turned a local Hilliard salon into a hairstyle oasis. Attracting women and men from all corners of Ohio, Nonia has become a premiere hair stylist in Columbus and its surrounding areas.
Nonia is a master stylist who uses her years of experience and training from top hair stylist to sculpt your hair into a masterpiece.