1. Will permanent or Demi permanent color be used? Permanent hair color isn’t permanent in the sense that it never fades, but in the fact that it changes the structure of the hair permanently. So, unless you’re lightening hair or covering a lot of grey, a demi/semi-permanent color is the way to go. Make sure it’s ammonia free and PH balanced to keep your hair in optimum condition.
2. What is the maintenance and upkeep? See how often you will need touch-ups. The further you go from natural color, the higher the maintenance the color, and the more frequently you’ll have to have it retouched.
3. Discuss dryer use afterwards. If lighteners are being used (as they are in highlights) do not go under a dryer afterwards – additional heat causes the lighteners to act too aggressively and creates unrepairable damage. A glaze or gloss ( think top coat of a manicure ) should follow to highlights.
4. How long will the results last? Semi, Demi and permanent color can all have different longevity. Porosity and condition of the hair can also affect results. Discuss so you know what to expect and can plan accordingly.
5. What is the recommended home maintenance? Sulfate free or color extend shampoos may be prescribed. You invested in the service so be sure to discuss how to keep it beautiful.
Welcome to Nonia’s Hair Salon, the premiere Hilliard Ohio hair salon. I take pride in providing Columbus and Hilliard the latest styles and techniques in haircuts, hair color, highlights, makeup, bridal services and more. Only at Nonia’s Hair Salon in Hilliard Ohio will you receive a stylist who is certified as a Pravana Colorist, and carries Schwarzkopf color to ensure a wide range of color options to customize your perfect look. – an exclusive to Hair Salons in Hilliard, Ohio.
Hilliard – Mill Run
3639 Ridge Mill Drive
Hilliard, OH 43026
Hilliard Ohio Hair Salon
Get to Know Me! Nonia’s Salon, a hair salon in Hilliard, Ohio is, eclectic, and friendly. I am a color and cut specialists, making me the master of creating the ultimate look you desire and making you the talk amongst your friends. You are not just a customer, but family, so you receive a warm welcome every time you stop by!
Top Hilliard, OH Hair Salon
I accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover & Debit cards. Please book online! NEW CLIENTS RECIEVE 20% OFF!
Looking for a Ohio hair stylist that you can trust to make your hair look amazing? Nonia wolf, a Hilliard hair stylist and hair colorist, is the hair stylist you have been looking for.
Having worked in a well developed high end Columbus hair salon she has developed a strong background for hair, and professionalism. The amount of knowledge acquired over the years has made her a color specialist. You will find that she only uses top of the line products, from color to color maintenance to ensure the quality of your hair. With reasonable prices, and a relaxing environment her loft offers a quality experience.
Individually, Nonia is accomplished and highly recognized in the Columbus, Ohio as a hair stylist and hair colorist. In her years as a hair stylist she has turned a local Hilliard salon into a hairstyle oasis. Attracting women and men from all corners of Ohio, Nonia has become a premiere hair stylist in Columbus and its surrounding areas.
Nonia is a master stylist who uses her years of experience and training from top hair stylist to sculpt your hair into a masterpiece.
Bright hues have proved to be a huge hair color trend in 2011 and 2012. Celebrities including Kate Bosworth, Avril Lavigne, Carrie Underwood, Pink and Rihanna have hit the red carpet in streaks, bright dyes, washes of pastels and dip-dye looks.
Ombré is a French word that literally means “shaded like a gradient.” Roots remain dark while the rest of the hair becomes lighter mid-shaft using a balayage technique.
“Bronde” hair is that perfect shade between blonde and brunette that was first made popular back in 2007 by supermodel Gisele Bundchen (pictured here). Many natural brunette celebrities have gone the “bronde”
“Balayage” when hair is colored with the balayage process, the highlights are painted on by hand in a sweeping motion which moves from the base to the tip of the hair. At the base, the color is applied very lightly, while at the tip, the color is very heavy. The result is a chunky highlight which looks naturally sunbleached, and as the hair grows out, the root will be concealed for the first few months by the thinner color applied to the base of the hair.
Platinum blonde hair remains popular going into 2012. Keeping hair this blonde is high maintenance, however, and won’t suit all skin tones.