Chi Smoothing Treatment | Chi Enviro Smoothing Treatment
Price: This service is no longer offered
Ask how you can save by combining with a color service!
- It eliminates up to 95% of frizz while making curly hair more manageable.
- It instantly adds amazing shine, silkiness and condition to the hair. The system safely smoothes frizzy, curly hair into beautiful, soft and silky hair.
- Results typically lasts up to 4 months depending on hair type and client’s maintenance.
- It is free from formaldehyde and formaldehyde-releasing chemicals!
- Unlike other salon services, the more often hair is treated, the healthier it becomes.
With each treatment, the apsorbtion of amino acids, proteins, silk and pearl makes the hair regenerate natural proteins, thereby helping the hair repel humidity and creating smoother, silkier, straighter, and shiner hair that will blow-dry faster and easier.
- The treatment can be repeated as early as every 4-6 weeks.
- It can also be perfomed on chemically treated, previously-relaxed hair.
- This can be performed as a stand-alone service, or direct conjunction with a color service.
There are only a couple of different maintenance items when caring for your hair when using the Chi Smoothing Treatment:
- This service may add on up to 90 minutes to your overall appointment time.
- The hair cannot be shampooed for a minimum of 48 hours after the service is performed.
- If the hair gets wet before that time, immediately blow dry and flat iron.
- Do not use ponytail bands, clips, handbands, or anything that would stifle the hair’s smooth pattern for 7 days after treatment.
- Though this treatment is not designed as a straightening service, it will likely relax any current curl pattern you have.
The overall cost of this service is truly dependent upon the amount of hair that you have, both in terms of length and thickness. The base price of the Chi Enviro Smoothing Treatment is $150, and for extra density and/or length the price does increase. However, I often do offer specials in regards to smoothing treatments if done in conjuction with a color service, so be sure to be on the lookout for these!